Hi, I’m Alexis.
I’m a designer, podcaster, conference organizer, YouTuber, and design career coach.
- I do product design at Kalibrr, the first Y-Combinator startup in the country,
- host the podcasts Roots and UX Almusal,
- organize UX+, the biggest UX conference in Asia,
- produce videos about design on YouTube,
- coach students who want to accelerate their UX career,
- and write a weekly newsletter on design and leadership called Trailblazing. Subscribe below if you’re interested in gaining direct access to me and my thoughts!
The first podcast I produce, Roots, is a collection of over 70+ interviews with world-class Filipino Designers. UX Almusal on the other hand, is a deep-dive into different topics about design with my co-host Christian San Jose.
Some other things you might find interesting:
- I co-founded UX Society, the first student UX organization in the Philippines. Today, it has chapters in Ateneo de Manila University, Chapman University, De La Salle University, Ateneo de Davao University, University of Santo Tomas, and Yale University.
- I’ve done UX and Product Design internships five times. At award-winning companies like Jump Digital, Freelancer.com, NuWorks Interactive Labs, Agoda, and Edukasyon.ph.
- In my free time, I love writing about leadership, design, and personal development, enjoy playing a ton of badminton doubles, reading books, taking photos, playing DoTA 2, and meeting new people!
You can also find me on Twitter!
Thanks for coming over,